- 4 cups of Turkish coffee
- 600 grams of labneh cheese
- 330 grams of cream
- 175 grams of granulated sugar
- Brew Turkish coffee, equivalent to 4 cup sizes. Then let it rest.
- Add the labneh, cream and sugar into the blender. Stir until the ingredients are completely mixed together. You have to make sure that the sugar grains in it melt.
- Add the brewed Turkish coffee to the blender. But be careful not to spill the grounds.
- Then pass all the ingredients through the blender one more turn.
- Take the ice cream mix you passed through the blender into a bowl and put it in the freezer.
- Beat the mixture with the help of a hand mixer once an hour. You need to repeat this process at least 3 times. You can also do it four times if needed.
- After about 7 hours, your ice cream will be ready to serve.