- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 200 ml almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 4 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon of Turkish coffee
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla powder
- Mash the bananas with a fork until they become puree.
- Melt the coconut oil in a bain-marie and add. Add the milk and agave syrup and whisk well. Crush the oatmeal into flour in a rondo, sift it together with cocoa, vanilla, carbonate, and Turkish coffee.
- Add the nut crackers last.
- Mix it one last time and pour it into my small square degreaser / tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes. Slice and serve when lukewarm.