Chestnut Puree Ingredients:
- 600 g chestnuts, peeled
- 300 g sugar
- 1 glass of water
Chestnut Puree Preparation:
- Wash the chestnuts, make a scratch along the length and bake in the oven at 200C for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the shells of the warmed chestnuts and place them in a pot.
- Add enough water to cover the chestnuts by an inch or two and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the sugar.
- Cook on medium low heat until it acquires the consistency of sugar syrup.
- Pass the cooked chestnuts through the blender.
- 250 g chestnut puree
- 50 g white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 100 g almonds
- 300 g dark chocolate
- Coconut, cocoa for topping, Ben Coffee Co Turkish Coffee
- Melt the white chocolate in a ben marie.
- Add milk to it and mix.
- Turn the almond and chestnut puree for a minute or two in the robot. Add the white chocolate to the mixture.
- Prepare small balls, lay them on wax paper, and leave them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to harden a little.
Melt the dark chocolate by mixing it in a bain-marie. Make sure that it does not heat up more than 45 C.
- Cover the balls with chocolate and place them on wax paper and wait for them to freeze at room temperature. Store in a closed container.
- You can serve it by sprinkling coconut, cocoa or Ben Coffee Co Turkish Coffee on it.