- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1.5 tea cups of filter coffee
- 1 coffee spoon of brown sugar
- whipped cream
- Warm the glass before preparing Irish coffee. Add hot water to the glass in which you will prepare the coffee and let it sit in the glass for about two minutes, then pour it out.
- Then keep the cream you whipped for 20 seconds in a corner.
- Add the whiskey to the glass in which you will prepare the coffee.
- Add brown sugar to the whiskey and mix well.
- Brew coarsely ground filter coffee with the help of a French press. Add the coffee you have brewed for about 5 minutes to the whiskey and sugar mixture in the glass and mix once more.
- Add the whipped cream you prepared to the mixture.