- 25 dates
- 1.5 teaspoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1.5 teaspoons of walnut kernels (in powder form)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- Remove the cores of the dates and soak them in hot water.
- Then puree the dates by passing them through a blender with water.
- Then add honey, walnuts, cocoa and mix well.
- Make walnut-sized balls from the mortar you prepared and dip them in coconut. Then serve.
- If you wish, you can cover it with chocolate and serve it with pistachios.