- 1/3 cup (75 g) melted coconut oil
- ½ cup (268 g) honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 g) mashed banana
- ¼ cup (56 g) milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- About 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Mix the mashed banana and the milk of your choice in a bowl and mash it.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk the coconut oil. Then add the eggs and continue beating. Since coconut oil will solidify when it comes into contact with cold ingredients, if it solidifies, you can heat the container in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Add the banana mixture to the large bowl, then add the honey, vanilla, salt and cinnamon and whisk. Finally, add the baking powder and flour, mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the mold greased with coconut oil and put in the oven preheated to 165 degrees.
- Bake without opening the oven door for about 55-60 minutes. Get ready to take out when the delicious smells start to rise from the oven too!
- After your banana cake is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool.